Forecast Using Sales History in Item Plan
Previously the Forecast function only had the option to use your Merchandise Plan, with our newest update you now also have the option to source seasonality directly from your sales history. To use this feature In the Forecast menu, select Sales History under Seasonality Method.
Seeding Act / Plan
Within the Seed Plan functionality, you’re now able to to source your seasonality and penetration using a combination of historical actuals and plan values. For example, if you’re wanting to seed your 2022 plan using 2021 numbers but don’t have actualized sales for December, you can select Act / Plan as source. This will use Actual values to seed January through November, and Plan values to seed December.
Conditional Formatting Enhancements
In Toolio you can now:
- Add conditional formatting to your views in Assortment Plan
- Copy conditional formatting from one view to another, to reduce manual effort to establish formatting rules
New Keyboard shortcuts in Assortment Plan
We’ve added some new keyboard shortcuts in the Assortment Planning Module. Press Cmd / to display the keyboard shortcuts help menu relevant to that page. Highlighting a few AP shortcuts below:
- Add new lines with Cmd Option + (Mac) or Ctrl Option + (PC)
- Delete lines with Cmd Option - (Mac) or Ctrl Option - (PC)
- Undo a cell - highlight the cell and Cmd Z (Mac) or Ctrl Z (PC)